We believe strongly in our Hivewyre values. These are what guide us. Our CEO, Chad Little, decided about a month or so ago that we needed these up on one of our walls in the office for all to see...Good idea! Last week they went up and they look really sharp!
Put those values up on the wall
We want to thank AZ Pro Group, for doing a great job in re-creating and installing our new wall value sign!
What are our values?
We have five values that are near and dear to us. Below are what they are and what they mean.
Make commitments and keep them:
- Make an objective commitment.
- Do what you say you’re going to do.
- High performers make commitments and have no problem adjusting those commitments for the right reasons.
Tell me what works for you and what doesn’t
- Healthy communication is key.
- We all welcome and need positive reinforcement for a job well done.
- It’s equally important that we come from the heart and confront someone on what doesn’t work for you.
No brilliant jerks
As the saying goes, “It only takes one bad apple to spoil the bunch.” And while in some work environments the bottom-line is king, here at Hivewyre that is not the case at all. We don’t tolerate anyone (even great sales performers) who are a-holes.
How can I help?
- How can I help you get your job done better?
- How can I help our clients grow faster?
- How can I help you grow?
Cornhole and foghorns
We here at Hivewyre have a propensity to the game of cornhole. We have a complete cornhole set in our office and enjoy blowing off some steam or simply taking a break from our daily routine from time-to-time with some friendly company competition.
“Foghorns” goes back to our old office when the coffee machine there would make the sound of a foghorn whenever it was brewing some joe for us.
So now when we walk into our office, there is a pleasant reminder of what drives us here at the Hive...Good stuff!