The world of advertising is always evolving. There’s something new on the horizon as we look to assist our clients better. We still see the benefit and opportunity in display and mobile advertising, but we want to also be on the cutting edge. What more can we do for you?! That being said, we are excited to unveil all the new advertising channels available to both new and prospective clients! Does something catch your eye? If so, let us know! We would love to discuss how to drive more in-market shoppers from our proprietary co-op to your website to increase revenue potential. However, we won’t know if you don’t clue us in. Unfortunately, we don’t know how to read minds just yet… (Though we have that on the wish list.)
First off, let’s start with the oldies, but goodies advertising channels. Though we are expanding our offerings (and so excited about it), we know these tried and true methods work (and have the case studies to prove it)!
- Display Advertising: Photos, text and logos positioned on websites and search engines while on desktop devices.
- Mobile Advertising: Like traditional display advertising, but focused on mobile devices, whether it’s phones or tablets.
Joining in with this dynamic duo, we have four new advertising channels to utilize to grow your advertising efforts.
- Audio Advertising: Programmatic radio buy automating the digital radio ad buying process. It allows the advertiser to identify and buy the audience profiles rather than doing a flat audio spot, which reaches the masses with no clear definition of audience segment clusters.
- Video Advertising: Like display and mobile advertising, but instead of images and text, it is video content! We have opportunities to promote your business with instream, outstream and in-display video content.
- Native Advertising: It is meant to mimic the look and feel of editorial content to blend in with the rest of the information on the supporting platform.
- Connected TV Advertising: We can put your advertisement on any type of TV screen that can stream digital video! Connected TV doesn't require a TV set that comes out of the box with an internet jack, the so-called smart TV. Viewers can feed TV-over-the-web to their sets using streaming devices like a Roku, an Amazon Fire TV Stick or a video game console.
Now information can flow both ways, and advertisements can do new things! We couldn’t be more excited. If one or more of these opportunities is where you want to see your company’s name in lights, let us know! We want to help! We are wanting to continue to innovate. Don’t hesitate to reach out to our team so we can chat and show you how our technology will grow your bottom line.
Hivewyre is a forward-thinking programmatic advertising company. Their private data cooperative allows advertisers to share first-party audience data and build targeted campaigns for prospecting new customers based on their competitors’ unconverted shoppers. Hivewyre advertisers have access to fresh, exclusive data that will never be sold to a third party. With over 500 retailers and over 100 million monthly in-market shoppers in our co-op, our distinct advertising strategy allows you to combat rising search engine PPC & PLA costs and the ever-expanding online marketplace growth. In addition to access to the exclusive data, co-op members benefit from full-service account management and detailed reporting of the return from advertising spend. To learn more about Hivewyre, visit www.hivewyre.com.